Enter our Children’s Day Giveaway!
Te rā o ngā tamariki – NZ Children’s Day is this Sunday 1 March and it’s all about spending time together.
To celebrate we’re giving away four fabulous craft activities from Seedling. These cool make-your-own kaleidoscope kits make a great special project to spend time together on with your children!
Find out about Children’s Day and see what events are happening near you at childrensday.org.nz
How to enter the giveaway
- Head over to Facebook and like our page
- In the comments section tell us about your favourite activity to do together as a family
Competition terms and conditions
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only
- Entrance is through the Asteron Life Facebook page, to enter participants must add a comment in the comments section of the Asteron Life Children’s Day giveaway post setting out their favourite activity to do together as a family
- Employees of Suncorp New Zealand and their family members are not eligible to enter
- Four winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries
- Each prize winner will receive a Seedling Make your own Kaleidoscope activity kit valued at $34.99
- Prize winners will be informed of their win via Facebook and each prize will be sent to the address supplied by the prize winner
- The competition opens at 10.00am on Friday 28 February 2020 and closes at midday on Friday 6 March 2020
- Winners will be drawn and contacted via Facebook on Monday 9 March 2020
- Prizes will be distributed by Friday 13 March 2020
- Where a winner has not responded with their address details by Thursday 12 March 2020, a new winner will be drawn and contacted that same day
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash
- Prize winners agree to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by Asteron Life for no additional compensation – all material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of Asteron Life
- By entering this competition prize winners consent to Asteron Life and their advertising agencies using their name, photograph and personal information for marketing and promotional purpose
The information in this article has been compiled from various sources and is intended to be factual information only. Full details of policy terms and conditions are available from Asteron Life Limited or your financial adviser. For advice on product suitability, please contact your financial adviser. While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this article is accurate and up-to-date, it is subject to change without notice. Asteron Life Limited and its related companies does/do not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with your use of or reliance on this article.
Get moving: physio tips for keeping kids active and injury free
What’s the right balance of activity for kids and what can you do to try to keep them injury-free? In our final movement blog, physiotherapist Rebecca Dodson talks about how parents can help their kids enjoy sport without stressing their bodies.