Cut the Plastic competition!
To help get you ready for Plastic Free July, we’re giving away two S’well reusable drink bottles valued at $59.95 each! Whether you’re aiming to be a bit more sustainable, or simply looking to upgrade your trusty reusable flask, these beautiful-looking bottles will keep water cold for up 24 hours (and can be used for hot water, too). Two lucky people will each win one S’well water bottle..
How to enter:
- Head over to our Facebook page and like our page
- In the comments section tell us why you would love a S’well bott
Competition terms and conditions
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only
- Entrance is through the Asteron Life Facebook page, to enter participants must add a comment in the comments section of the Asteron Life ‘Cut the Plastic’ giveaway post, stating why you would love a S’well bottle
- Employees of Suncorp New Zealand and their family members are not eligible to enter
- Two winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries
- Each prize winner will receive one S’well water bottle of our choice
- Prize winners will be informed of their win via Facebook and each prize will be sent to the address supplied by the prize winner
- The competition opens at 9.00am on Friday 19 June and closes at midday Friday 26 June.
- Winners will be drawn and contacted via Facebook on Monday 29 June
- Prizes will be distributed by Thursday 2 July
- Where a winner has not responded with their address details by Tuesday 30 June, a new winner will be drawn and contacted that same day
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash
- Prize winners agree to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by Asteron Life for no additional compensation – all material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of Asteron Life
- By entering this competition, prize winners consent to Asteron Life and their advertising agencies using their name, photograph and personal information for marketing and promotional purpose
The information in this article has been compiled from various sources and is intended to be factual information only. It is not personal advice and any description of an insurance product or service is not a complete description of all the terms and conditions applicable to the particular insurance product or service. You should consult a qualified adviser for advice on whether the information in this article is suitable for your personal situation and needs. While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this article is accurate and up-to-date, it is subject to change without notice. Asteron Life Limited and its related companies does/do not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with your use of or reliance on this article.