Teachers, tell us your best present from a student!
If you’re a teacher, we’d love to find out one of the best presents you’ve received from a student at the end of the year. Whether it’s a heartfelt card, a huge hug or perhaps a voucher, comment below to tell us and you could win a $50 New World voucher!
How to Enter
- Head over to Facebook and like our page
- In the comments section, tell us the best present you've ever received from a student
- Don’t miss out! The competition closes at midday Monday 9 November
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only
- Entrance is through the Asteron Life Facebook page, to enter participants must add a comment in the comments section of the Asteron Life ‘A little treat for teachers’ giveaway post, telling us one of your best end-of-year presents from a student
- Employees of Suncorp New Zealand and their family members are not eligible to enter
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries
- The winner will receive one $50 New World voucher
- The prize winner will be informed of their win via Facebook and each prize will be sent to the address supplied by the prize winner
- The competition opens at 9.00am on Monday 2 November and closes at midday Monday 9 November
- The winner will be drawn and contacted via Facebook on Monday 9 November
- Prizes will be distributed by Friday 13 November
- Where a winner has not responded with their address details by Friday 13 November, a new winner will be drawn and contacted that same day
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash
- Prize winners agree to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by Asteron Life for no additional compensation – all material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of Asteron Life
- By entering this competition, prize winners consent to Asteron Life and their advertising agencies using their name, photograph and personal information for marketing and promotional purpose
The information in this article has been compiled from various sources and is intended to be factual information only. It is not personal advice and any description of an insurance product or service is not a complete description of all the terms and conditions applicable to the particular insurance product or service. You should consult a qualified adviser for advice on whether the information in this article is suitable for your personal situation and needs. While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this article is accurate and up-to-date, it is subject to change without notice. Asteron Life Limited and its related companies does/do not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with your use of or reliance on this article.