We think it’s so important to give back to our community – and we do that in a number of ways through staff volunteering, as well donating to our charities of choice. We know this year has been a tough one for many charities, so we want you to tell us about an important cause that you think needs a bit of extra support.
- Head over to our Facebook page and find our ‘Tell us who to donate to’ post.
- In the comments section tell us the name of one registered NZ charity that you would like to nominate
- Don’t miss out! Nominations close at midday Tuesday 8 December 2020.
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page.
Competition terms and conditions
- Nominations can be made by New Zealand residents only
- Nominations must be made through the Asteron Life Facebook page. Participants must add a comment in the comments section of the ‘Tell us who to donate to’ post, nominating the name of one registered NZ charity
- One person who nominates a charity will be chosen at random and Asteron Life Limited will donate NZ$500 to that person’s selected charity in their name. If the person selected at random prefers, Asteron Life Limited can make the donation on their behalf in its own name
- The selected nominator will be informed they were selected at random via Facebook
- Nominations open at midday on Thursday 26 November, 2020 and close at midday Tuesday 8 December, 2020
- The random selection of one person who nominated a charity will be announced via Facebook on Tuesday 8 December, 2020
- The donation of NZ$500 will be made to that person’s selected charity by Asteron Life Limited by Friday 18 December, 2020
- This donation cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash
- The successful nominator may be asked to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by Asteron Life Limited. All material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of Asteron Life Limited
- Employees of Suncorp NZ Employees Limited and their family members are not eligible to nominate a charity
The information in this article has been compiled from various sources and is intended to be factual information only. It is not personal advice and any description of an insurance product or service is not a complete description of all the terms and conditions applicable to the particular insurance product or service. You should consult a qualified adviser for advice on whether the information in this article is suitable for your personal situation and needs. While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this article is accurate and up-to-date, it is subject to change without notice. Asteron Life Limited and its related companies does/do not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with your use of or reliance on this article.