July school holidays are only a week away and it looks like the weather is shaping up to give us more chilly, indoor days. To help you keep your kids entertained we’ve put together some awesome indoor school holiday activities.
We’ve got 10 packs with movie vouchers and a craft activity, so make sure you enter the draw! Who knows, you might even get five minutes to yourself!
Each school holiday pack includes:
- Event Movie Money vouchers for one adult and two children (you can use Movie Money at these locations)
- A make your own space badges activity kit from Seedling.
Here’s how you can be in with a chance to win:
- Head over to our Facebook page and ‘like’ our school holiday competition post
- In the comment section, tell us what your family’s favourite school holiday activity is
- Don’t miss out! The competition closes at midday on Friday 21 June 2019
Competition terms and conditions
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents
- Entry is through the Asteron Life New Zealand Facebook page
- To enter the competition participants must click the ‘like’ button on the Asteron Life July 2019 school holiday competition post and add a statement in the post’s comment section setting out their favourite school holiday activity for kids
- Employees of Asteron Life and Suncorp New Zealand, and their family members, are not eligible to enter
- 10 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries
- Each prize winner will win one of 10 school holiday activity packs, comprising Event Movie Money vouchers for one adult and two children and a make your own space badges activity kit from Seedling
- Prize winners will be informed of their win via Facebook and each prize will be sent directly to the address supplied by the prize winner
- The competition opens at 9.00 am on Monday 1 July and closes at midday on Friday 5 July 2019
- Winners will be drawn and contacted via Facebook on Monday 8 July 2019
- Prizes will be distributed by Friday 12 July 2019
The information in this article has been compiled from various sources and is intended to be factual information only. It is not personal advice and any description of an insurance product or service is not a complete description of all the terms and conditions applicable to the particular insurance product or service. You should consult a qualified adviser for advice on whether the information in this article is suitable for your personal situation and needs. While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this article is accurate and up-to-date, it is subject to change without notice. Asteron Life Limited and its related companies does/do not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with your use of or reliance on this article.