It’s time to say thanks to all those dads who do such a great job. Every. Single. Day.
This Father’s Day, we have 25 bottles of Alderson’s Morepork BBQ sauce to give away – just in time for the beginning of barbeque season!
Enter the draw and show your dad, or someone who’s had your back through good times and bad, how much you appreciate them. After all, we know a bit about what it takes to look after you through life’s ups and downs, too.
Here’s how you can be in with a chance to win
- Head over to our Facebook page and ‘like’ our Father’s Day competition post
- In the comment section, tell us why your dad (or a person who has had your back through good times and bad) deserves a delicious gourmet treat
- Don’t miss out! The competition closes at midday on Friday 30th August
Take a look at Alderson’s recipe for pumpkin chorizo barbeque pizza.
Competition terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents
- Entrance is through the Asteron Facebook page
- To enter the competition, participants must click the ‘like’ button on the Asteron Father’s Day competition post and add a statement in the post’s comment section setting out why their father, or a person who has helped them through good times and bad and been like a father, deserves to win a delicious gourmet treat
- Employees of Suncorp New Zealand and their family members are not eligible to enter
- 25 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries
- Each prize winner will win one 350ml bottle of Alderson’s Morepork BBQ sauce
- Prize winners will be informed of their win via Facebook and each prize will be sent directly to the address supplied by the prize winner
- The competition opens at 9.00 am on Monday 26th August 2019 and closes at midday on Friday 30 August 2019
- Winners will be drawn and contacted via Facebook on Monday 2nd September 2019
The information in this article has been compiled from various sources and is intended to be factual information only. It is not personal advice and any description of an insurance product or service is not a complete description of all the terms and conditions applicable to the particular insurance product or service. You should consult a qualified adviser for advice on whether the information in this article is suitable for your personal situation and needs. While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this article is accurate and up-to-date, it is subject to change without notice. Asteron Life Limited and its related companies does/do not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with your use of or reliance on this article.