Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into this Asteron Life prize draw (Competition) is subject to:
- these Standard Terms and Conditions;
2. Entry is automatic upon completion of any steps detailed in the Competition Rules, and completion of those steps is deemed to be acceptance of the Competition Rules and these Standard Terms and Conditions.
5. To be eligible for entry into the Competition you must:
- be a New Zealand resident;
- be 18 years of age or older; and
- comply with any other relevant rules as prescribed in the Competition Rules.
6. Employees, contractors, shareholders and their immediate families (being partners, children and parents) of the following organisations are not eligible to enter the competition: Asteron Life Limited, AA Insurance Limited, AA Finance Limited, Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited and Suncorp NZ Employees Limited.
7. Please refer to the Competition Rules for full details about the steps required to enter the Competition and details of any prizes. Eligible entrants will go into the draw to win a prize (Prize).
8. Only one entry is available per eligible entrant.
9. All valid entries will be entered into a draw which will be made within 7 days of the end of the Competition Period. Entries will be drawn at random and qualifying entries drawn will be deemed the winners (Prize Winner).
10. The Prize Winners will be contacted by Facebook messenger. If, after making reasonable attempts, Asteron Life cannot contact a Prize Winner within 5 working days of the Draw Date, that Prize Winner will not be eligible to receive a Prize and the Prize will be redrawn on the same terms and conditions, until a new Prize Winner is successfully contacted.
11. Terms and conditions may apply to the use of the Prize. See the website for further details.
12. Any additional costs associated with the Prize are not included in the Prize and are the Prize Winners’ responsibility.
13. The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash if the Prize Winners do not wish to or are unable to take up the Prize for any reason whatsoever.
14. The Prize Winners agree to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by Asteron Life for no additional compensation. All material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of Asteron Life.
15. Asteron Life may refuse to award a Prize to an entrant who, in Asteron Life’s view, has acted fraudulently or not complied with the Competition Rules and/or these Standard Terms and Conditions.
16. Asteron Life reserves the right to modify the Competition Rules or these Standard Terms and Conditions at its discretion and to extend, modify, postpone or cancel the competition at any time. Asteron Life’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Asteron Life, its related companies, and agencies associated with this competition, will not be liable for any loss, claim, cost, expense, liability or injury (‘Loss’) suffered by any person in any way associated with the competition including as a result of entry into the competition or winning or use of a Prize, except where such Loss can not be excluded by law.
18. The Competition Rules and these Standard Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.