Who do you call first when life doesn’t go to plan? Chances are it’s your mum!
It’s time to show her your appreciation. This Mother’s Day, we have 25 packs of Whittaker’s Chocolate Artisan Squares to give away. It’s our small, sweet way of saying thank you to the mums of New Zealand for doing a huge, hard job.
Here’s how you can be in with a chance to win:
- Head over to our Facebook page and ‘like’ our Mother’s Day competition post
- In the comment section, tell us why your mum (or a person who’s like a mother to you) deserves a sweet treat
Competition terms and conditions
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents
- Entrance is through the Asteron Facebook page
- To enter the competition, participants must click the ‘like’ button on the Asteron Life Mother’s Day competition post and add a statement in the post’s comment section setting out why their mother, or a person who has been like a mother to them, deserves to win a sweet treat
- Employees of Asteron Life and Suncorp New Zealand, and their family members, are not eligible to enter
- 25 winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries
- Each prize winner will win one of 25 Whittaker’s Chocolate Artisan Squares Selection, comprising 18 individually wrapped chocolate squares
- Prize winners will be informed of their win via Facebook and each prize will be sent directly to the address supplied by the prize winner
- The competition opens at (9am) on Monday 6 May 2019 and closes at midday on Friday 10 May 2019
- Winners will be drawn and contacted via Facebook on Monday 13 May 2019
The information in this article has been compiled from various sources and is intended to be factual information only. Full details of policy terms and conditions are available from Asteron Life Limited or your financial adviser. For advice on product suitability, please contact your financial adviser. While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this article is accurate and up-to-date, it is subject to change without notice. Asteron Life Limited and its related companies does/do not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with your use of or reliance on this article.