Popcorn anyone? If you are looking for a fun family activity to keep the boredom at bay this school holidays, enter to win a trip to the movies.
Three winning entries will be awarded a HOYTS Cinemas gift card valued at $40 to use towards watching a movie of your choice at any HOYTS Cinemas nationwide.
How to enter:
- Head over to our Facebook page, find our competition post pinned to the top of the page and tell us in the comments what your favourite movie of all time is.
If movies aren’t your thing, here are a few suggestions for other fun activities to keep the youngsters entertained before school is back in session.
- Take a road trip – whether its to see the grandparents or to one of New Zealand’s many beautiful beaches, a road trip is a great way to create wonderful memories to treasure for a lifetime.
- Head down to the beach – you don’t need to go far to enjoy the sunshine these holidays. Head down to your local beach with your swimmers, a beach ball and a picnic lunch.
- Host a family games night – nothing like a little family competition to keep things interesting. Bring out the board games, get your charade on or try your hand at cards.
- Baking – What’s better than an afternoon of fun with a delicious treat at the end? Get the kids in the kitchen for cake baking and cupcake decorating.
- Get crafty – drawing, painting, and paper crafts are all great ways to keep the kids entertained for hours. Use supplies you have around the house and get creative. Another great idea is slime making. There are plenty of great DIY recipes on the internet.
Competition terms and conditions
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents
- Entry is through the Asteron Life New Zealand Facebook page
- To enter the competition participants must click the ‘like’ button on the Asteron Life January 2020 school holiday competition post and add a statement in the post’s comment section setting out the title of theirir favourite movie. This counts as one entry. Only one entry per person will be considered
- Employees of Asteron Life and Suncorp New Zealand, and their family members, are not eligible to enter
- Three winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries
- Each prize winner will win one of three HOYTS Cinemas gift vouchers
- Prize winners will be informed of their win via Facebook and each prize will be sent directly to the address supplied by the prize winner
- The competition opens at midday on Tuesday 14 January and closes at midday on Sunday 19 January 2020
- Winners will be drawn and contacted via Facebook on Monday 20 January 2020
- Prizes will be distributed by Thursday 23 January 2020
- If a winner has not responded by Wednesday 22 January 2020, a new winner will be drawn and contacted that same day
- The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash if the Prize Winner does not wish to or is unable to take up the Prize for any reason whatsoever
- The Prize Winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities as and when requested by Asteron Life for no additional compensation. All material produced for such purposes shall remain the property of Asteron Life
- The Prize Winner agrees to the use and re-use for reasonable post-promotion publicity, online and in other media, of the Competition entrants’ information, such as their names, photographs, film and video footage of the winner and their guests taken by or on behalf of Asteron Life
- By entering the Competition, the Prize Winner consents to Asteron Life and their advertising agencies using the Prize Winner’s name, photograph and personal information for marketing and promotional purpose
Feature image supplied by Freepik.com: <a href="https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/man">Man photo created by freepik - www.freepik.com</a>
The information in this article has been compiled from various sources and is intended to be factual information only. Full details of policy terms and conditions are available from Asteron Life Limited or your financial adviser. For advice on product suitability, please contact your financial adviser. While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this article is accurate and up-to-date, it is subject to change without notice. Asteron Life Limited and its related companies does/do not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with your use of or reliance on this article.