Ban boredom these school holidays! If your kids are looking for something fun to do, show them our awesome colouring competition. Three winning entries will be awarded Event Movie Money for two adults and two children. That could be another great school holiday activity sorted!
You can use Movie Money at these locations.
How to enter:
- Head over to our Facebook page, download and print the colouring competition form and ask your child or children to colour it in however they like
- Tick the box on the colouring competition to let us know the age of the child who has coloured it in so we can judge it accordingly
- Once your child has finished their masterpiece, take a photo and post it in the comments
- Don't miss out! The competition closes at midday Monday 7 October 2019
Competition terms and conditions
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 13 and under
- Guardians or parents of participants must enter on their behalf through Facebook
- Entrance is through the Asteron Life New Zealand Facebook page, to enter post a picture of the coloured in entry on the original Asteron Life school holiday colouring competition post's comment section. Each entry must clearly show the age of the child who has coloured in the picture
- Entry is limited to one picture per child but a parent or guardian may enter multiple entries for different children in their care
- Employees of Asteron Life and Suncorp New Zealand, and their family members, are not eligible to enter
- Three winners will be chosen, one from each of three age categories: five years and under; six to eight years; and nine to thirteen years
- Each prize winner will win Event Movie Money vouchers for two adults and two children
- Prize winners will be informed of their win via Facebook and each prize will be sent directly to the address supplied by the prize winner
- The competition opens at 9.00 am on Monday 30 September 2019 and closes at midday on Monday 7 October 2019
- Winners will be drawn and contacted via Facebook on Tuesday 8 October 2019
The information in this article has been compiled from various sources and is intended to be factual information only. Full details of policy terms and conditions are available from Asteron Life Limited or your financial adviser. For advice on product suitability, please contact your financial adviser. While we take reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this article is accurate and up-to-date, it is subject to change without notice. Asteron Life Limited and its related companies does/do not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with your use of or reliance on this article.